Friday, November 13, 2015

"Turkey" for Scrapiniec!

Hello dear crafters,

Today I am sharing with you a page I made to remember our lovely time in Istanbul. I have used warm colors in order to match the atmosphere of the city! The chipboard pieces were mainly painted with gelatos and gold glitter. For the background, I glued some pieces of chipboard, covered them with gesso and then I sprayed with water and several mists. Some stamping as well and then I created my cluster using also some rope and burlap to give texture!

This layout was made for Scrapiniec as I am their guest designer and I am also participating in "Words & paintery" for the very inspiriring color combo! 

"Turkey"

Materials:



Thanks for looking! Have a nice day!
xoxo

1 comment:

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Very creative work! I love how you really went nuts with the background, so inspiring! Thank you for joining Words & paintery this month!