Thursday, June 27, 2013

"Love-we" - Green Tara

"Love, We"

Hello friends and followers!!
Today I am sharing with you a layout I made for Green Tara using soft colors.
The sketch is by Emma Stafrace.

I used pink glimmer mist and a brick stencil for the background.
I have colored the Scrapmatts chipboard pieces with the same pink
 glimmer mist and some light blue acrylic paint and stickles.
I am IN LOVE with that GORGEOUS huge Damask flower!!!
My cluster consists of 2 lovely pink roses, 2 white velvet leaves
  which match with everything, and a beautiful Azalea!!!



Here is a pink tutu flower, a pink rose, white velvet leaf &
some great Green Tara  white lace.

Green Tara Products Used

***

Mini album
"A Beautiful Princess"


Now this is an album inspired by Kelly Anne.
A friend of mine saw a video of this mini album and asked me to
 make her one that looked like it!!
So this is what I came up with, and of course it is loaded with all the
 gorgeous stuff that was in my Green Tara  DT box!! Woohoo!!

Here you can see a pink and a purple rose, a pink Azalea, a
 purple velvet leaf  and a gorgeous butterfly!!!



For this cluster I have used a beautiful purple Sakura flower,
 a pink Heirloom flowerskeleton and purple velvet leaves,
  roses and a pink Azalea.



Another beautiful and huge butterfly, a skeleton leaf the bud n' bow
ribbon in pink and the gorgeous brushed sequin ribbon.


Everything is covered up with gold Stickles.







Green Tara Products Used

6 comments:

Irini said...

Beautiful layouts as always!!...
hugz
irini

apapelouca.blogspot.com said...

Love the page Vicky just wonderful...your work is fantastic...xxx

cebelica said...

I loooove the mini album. I'm sure your friend will love it! And the layout it gorgeous too!
Hugs! xx

Sandra said...

Vicky the album looks amazing but I really love your layout of you and your husband, The journaling is lovely and the trim and flowers look so beautiful. I think my favourite is the blue flower and definitely the butterfly.

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

What an amazing body of work Vicky. Your friends album is extraordinary and the layout of you and your husband is beautiful! Hope all is good in your world.

Unknown said...

Stunning work as always Vicky!! I adore that mini album, what a special gift! Your friend is so lucky. Loving the beautiful flowers, I'm a huge Green Tara fan - those Azaleas are really gorgeous!
xoxo