Thursday, January 17, 2013

Photos from the Greek Crop & Green Tara goodies!!!


Hello my friends !!!

How are you??? I know that I don't blog so often this month but I've been super busy scrapping so you will see what I've been up to later on ;)

I made these layouts for Green Tara! I started making the 1st one at a crop but I finished it at home..LOL...I cannot scrap at crops! We, Greek gals, are super talkative and VEEEEERY LOUD!!! Unfortunately I am the kind of scrapper that needs total quiet to focus..:(

And here is a photo from the Greek crop organized by my friend Katerina Laiopoulou and the rest of the "Scrapbooking in Greece DT!!! 
(I am not in this photo)


I LOOOOOOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a great time!!! Thank you!!!!


Oh, here I am! The one in the middle holding my DD Ioli!!!  



***********************

Now, on to the layouts!!!

I decided to use bold striking colors for my layouts this time! They just make me happy!!!
For the background, I have cut a few stripes of patterned paper and have put them in the middle!
I used some brown glimmer glam and a few different size bottle tops to make the circles! Then I splashed some drops of glimmer mist and I added some stickles randomly here and there!!!



"Peek-a-hoot"

A very clever thing to do is to use the flower sprays! You can cut them to pieces and spread them all around the page!! They look amazing!!!


I have used the beautiful new satin rosettes, the heirloom and the lace flowers! They are just awesome!! 
I also love to use the cobweb (in ANY color) and the lovely bud & bow ribbon!!!

Look at these gorgeous wooden PP buttons! I love them!!!


 Roses are my favorite flowers and you will see them in almost all my projects!



Materials list:
Papers: Crate
Flowers,ribbon,leaves: Green Tara
Buttons,doily: Purple Pumpkin
Stamp: Glitz
Pearls: Prima

Green Tara:
CODE: FDR024Iv
CODE: FFSRYB
CODE: FDR003Mi
CODE: FDR003Br
CODE: RTB25
CODE: RTB27
CODE: PFSTGo100
CODE: XF9213Te
CODE: RB6772Co
CODE: RB6761Ol
CODE: XF9332Tu

"Boyz in class love me"

For this background, I have used a stencil, distress inks and gesso!!!

Something else I love to use in any color are the skeleton leaves!!!
 They are discreet and yet so impressive and add texture!!


Here I have used the frill ribbon to make a bow!
 It gives nice texture to a project!
I love this adorable PP owl button!!!





For this layout I have used Creative Scrappers sketch #241


Materials used:
Papers: Prima, Crate
Flowers,ribbon,leaves: Green Tara
Chipboard: Scrapmatts
Buttons, doily: Purple Pumpkin
Alpha's: American Crafts, Echo Park, Webster's pages
Mists: Dylusions

Green Tara:

CODE: FDR024Iv

CODE: FDR003Br

CODE: RTB25
CODE: RB6772Co
CODE: RB6772Te
CODE: RB6772Wh
CODE: RTB26
CODE: RTB213
CODE: RTB212
CODE: XF9317Te
CODE: XF9332Tu
CODE: XF9320Bu
CODE: RB436HP
CODE: FDR003HP

I hope you enjoyed my bold projects and try out yourself!!!
Don't be afraid! Just go for it! Use your stencils, colors and gorgeous Green Tara goodies!!!
Have a nice day!!!


9 comments:

tatiana_osipova said...

viki! You are so beautiful!!! and your layouts are so colorful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun!! LOVING your lo's!! They are GORGEOUS!!!

ioanna said...

Οι συνθέσεις σου είναι η μια καλύτερη από την άλλη όπως πάντα !!!!!
Χίλια μπράβο είσαι πηγή έμπνευσης ;-)
Φιλία πολλα!!!
ΥΓ.για το crop τι να πω...αν και ζηλεύω τρελά χαίρομαι πολύ που περάσετε τόσο ωραία !

Lizzy Hill said...

Gee, Vicky----amazing work - you sure have been busy!!! It all looks super. I'm in LOVE with your bright colours....& all those PP goodies tucked in as well!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you're well & back into 'normal' mode by now:):):)

geoleoan said...

καλα είναι πανέμορφες !!! !!!!

ingrid said...

LOVE them both!!! awesome job! xxx

Ella Swan said...

Wonderfully creative layouts Vicky!! Love your free artsy style!!

eudokia said...

για το κροπ να πω οτι ζηλευω;;;εννοειται!!!για τις σελιδες σου δεν εχω λογια!!απιθανες οπως παντα!!!

alexandra polyzou said...

κι εγώ θέλω ησυχία για να σκραπάρω.....καταπληκτικές οι συνθέσεις σου, ΟΠΩΣ ΠΑΝΤΑ1!!!...κι από κοντά ακόμη καλύτερες....ελπίζω την επόμενη φορά που θα βρεθούμε να τις απολάυσω με την ησυχία μου!!!