Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Berry 71 Bleu August challenge!



Hello my friends!

Summer holidays are now over for me..:((
I had a great time and now I am back and ready to scrap like crazy!

And how does that picture look to you? Isn't it gorgeous? Do you feel inspired yet???

This is the inspiration prompt for Berry 71 Bleu this month!!!
USE WINGS on your project!
That's it!!! So simple!! I bet mostly everyone loves butterflies or birds right?


You will see my creation using Marivic's tag and wings on the 28th of August..well I know it is a bit late but we have a DT schedule for our posts!

Just look at that yummy Scrapmatts chipboard that you could win!!!


What are you waiting for?
Enjoy Scrapping!!!

***

I'll come back here soon to share with you a few layouts I did while I was away!
Bye for now!
xxx



No comments: