Thursday, July 19, 2012

"Baby girl" GD for *Child's play challenges*


Hello everyone!

As I've already told you, I am currently on vacation but (of course) I took some scrapping stuff along with me! So I made this layout for "Child's play challenges" as I was their gust designer for July (thank you Tiffany!).

This image is for inspiration!

My layout was inspired by the round shapes of the photo and of course I used watercolors to make a few circles and splatter some paint around using the tip of my brush! I hope you like it!!




I guess you must know by now that I can't live without Purple Pumpkin embellies...LOL! I've used a few doilies and 2 buttons on this one!





I have also used the sketch from "Stuck? Sketches"


Materials used:
White cardstock: American Crafts
Patterned paper,Letter stickers: Webster's pages
Doilies and buttons: Purple Pumpkin
Flowers, pearls: Prima
Glimmer mist: Tattered Angels
Punch: Martha Stewart


So,That's it for now!
I'll be back soon!!!
Have fun!
xxxxx

12 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Beautiful. So unique and eye catching. Gorgeous work again Vicky.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is PRECIOUS! Loving that photo and loveee the misting!!! Gorgeous lo!!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such an amazing LO for this adorable, precious photo!! Love how you used the doilies as a mask and then used some on your page!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! Vicky this is GORGEOUS... Love the Fussy Cutting & misting!! x

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow, totally gorgeous, Vicky! Love the soft pretty colours & your fab fussy cutting!
Hope you are enjoying your holiday :)

Anonymous said...

So amazing!!!

Jacqui said...

I love how you get your paint splatter and misting just right!

Jacqui said...

I love how you get your paint splatters ans misting just right!

Tomomi said...

So cute layout!!
I love yellow and pink:)
Thanks so much for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches!!

Ella Swan said...

What a cute layout Vicki! Great take on the sketch!! Hope that holiday of yours is really awesome!!!

Unknown said...

WOW just beautiful Vicky! Love the fussy cutting! Hope you are having a great holiday...looks amazing! :))X

Julia Cotrim said...

what a beautiful page Vicky! love the colors, the pics are so adorable and so are the doilies! xoxo