Hi there everyone!!! How are you?
I was out of town for 4 days, with no internet, so I have a lot of catching up to do!
Today's post is about "Bird is the word" and the new word is...
I think this is the most representative word for scrapbooking!
...and this is my creation..a sweet memory from Nefeli's Baptism!
and some close ups...
Of course I used everything from the kit "Victoria Garden" which you can find at "Enjoy Scrapping" among many yummy and economical kits!!!
I decided to make a step by step mini tutorial for this and I would like to hear your thoughts...do you find this helpful? (sorry for the bad photos but I scrap at night!!!LOL)
1. For the background, I used the stamp from the kit and white stazon ink!
2. I just pressed the stamp with my hands instead of using an acrylic base to avoid any peripheral lines.I also dropped some key lime pie glimmer mist here and there...
3. I cut out the patterned paper I chose to use, distressed the edges with the "distrezz it all" and ink the edges with vintage photo distress ink.
4. For the tag I stamped the letters with versamark ink, I heat embossed with UTEE clear and distressed the edges with vintage photo, peeled paint and worn lipstick.
5.You place the papers as you wish and glue them down
6.To make the photo pop out a bit, I used pop dots!
7. Take advantage of the flowers on your patterned papers! They look beautiful! Just trace them with a scissor.
8.To give shine to your flowers, you can add stickles or any kind of glitter!!!
9. And a little tip! You can temporarily glue your letters on an acetate piece(I used the packaging of the flourish bling) and move it around to see where exactly you wish your title to go!
I hope you enjoyed my looong post today!
Please make sure to visit and play along at "Bird is the word" because you could win a whole "Tidbitz in time" kit!!!
Have fun and Enjoy Scrapping!!!